211info services are coming to the South Coast!
211info is the free, live, and confidential number that allows callers and web users to get information about health and human services resources in their communities. Info ranges from rent and utility assistance to parenting resources, to meals-on-wheels, to disaster assistance. 211info services also include a comprehensive website where users can search online for resources as well as find information about upcoming events such as dental clinics or vaccination sites on our Coos and Curry page. 211 services will be soft-launching in Coos and Curry Counties in August and going live to the public in September.
211 will be presenting 4 forum opportunities for service providers next week in Coos and Curry Counties:
Coos County – Tuesday, July 31st
9am – 11am – North Bend
NB City/Coos-Curry Housing Authorities
1700 Monroe Street
1pm – 3pm Coquille
Owen Building, Planning Conference Room,
225 N. Adams Street
Curry County – Tuesday, August 7th
10am – 12pm - Gold Beach
Commission on Children and Families
29805 Mary St.
2pm – 4pm – Brookings
Chetco Activity Center
550 Chetco Lane
The forums are a chance to learn about services offered by 211info and talk to staff members about how they can assist your agency and clients. Details will include:
- How to put your agency information into the 211info database
- How your staff and clients can use the 211info database
- How to make sure your agency information contains the kinds of details that will help 211info specialists refer clients who meet your eligibility requirements, bring the correct paperwork to apply for your services, and know what to expect when they arrive
- How 211info works within your community’s network, for example warm-transferring callers to crisis lines.
- 211info’s roles in disaster response.
Please join us at any 1 of our 4 upcoming forums and feel free to forward this email to other agencies and partners that might be interested. Please visit www.211info.org for more information or feel free to send any questions or concerns to our region’s 211info liaison, Denise Swanson. You can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
|< Prev||Next >|