What is the EmPower Program?
EmPower is an intensive case management program working with motivated households to improve their circumstances. Participants need to be eager to take positive, rewarding steps toward achieving sustainability.
In most cases, clients start with an unmanageable energy burden and have had difficulties keeping their electric bill current or are unable to provide adequate, essential electricity needs, such as enough heat, hot water, or cooking on a regular basis.
This program is designed to help you understand your energy bill, lower consumption, and reduce energy costs as much as $200 a year.
Services go beyond energy use; we support a holistic approach of education, nutrition, employment, and medical resources to help clients achieve their goals.
How EmPower Can Benefit You:
- To provide you with the most up-to-date information available in a variety of different areas
- Identify community partners to help form a strong support network
- Provide incentives for progress to keep you motivated
- You also get the benefit of your own personal family consultant to assist with your needs
- Respect and maintain your confidentiality
- Provide energy education, weatherization, and energy saving products to help you incorporate lower consumption into your life style
- Aid you in setting attainable goals to foster your success
- Reside in Coos or Curry County
- Be motivated and ready to make positive changes in your financial management and energy usage
- Use the energy saving items we provide
- Attend energy and budget related education
- Complete a monthly budget.
- Be available at least once a month to visit with your case manager in the comfort of your own home during this 6 month program
Provide South Coast residents with energy conservation, education, weatherization, and resource coordination to alleviate crisis assistance and develop an expanded community network.
|< Prev||Next >|