Become a member of Community Action Connect!
Oregon Coast Community Action is dedicated to helping families make choices that will change their lives for the better – helping vulnerable people on the South Coast to thrive. It is this mission that has inspired our new initiative, Community Action Connect.
Community Action provides various forms of assistance to help feed, house, warm and educate – but is unable to offer some items that can give families a sense of dignity and enable them to thrive, such as new clothes or a haircut for a job interview ; furniture and bedding for a new home after a crisis; or something as simple as a meal for the night. With your help our organization can connect local families with these items or services they need.
Here's how you can become a member of Connect:
- Donate gift certificates redeemable in your store or business for items that will help those in need in our community – such as food, clothes, hygiene products, transportation or gas.
- Donate funds to help our agency provide these services to those in need. Benefits of membership are listed on the following page.
Benefits of membership
Public Service and Responsible Philanthropy
- Membership will demonstrate your corporation's commitment to empowering South Coast families to thrive
- A Connect Membership can be established with peace of mind, as all items donated will be given out on a need by need basis as determined by Community Action employees, instead of using a 'one size fits all' approach
- Member organizations will be listed on the Connect section Community Action's website
- Organizations who join will be listed in an annual publication written about Connect, and any organization interested in additional publicity have the opportunity to host a Connect event, such as a fundraiser
- Memberships are an investment in local families
One piece of the puzzle – donations of $10 to $50 per year.
Membership will include subscription to all Oregon Coast Community Action newsletters, including the quarterly Connect newsletter and monthly e-newsletter, a Connect sticker and bracelet.
Two pieces of the puzzle – donations of $75 to $150 per year.
Membership will include the option of all One Piece of the Puzzle benefits, in addition to kudos on the Community Action Connect section of the website, (www.orcca.us) and Connect quarterly newsletter.
Three pieces of the puzzle – donations of $200 to $300 per year.
Membership will include the option of both One and Two Pieces of the Puzzle benefits, a display certificate.
Four pieces of the puzzle – donations of $350 and above
Membership will include the option of all benefits from previous membership levels, and two tickets for an upcoming Community Action fundraiser.
Become a member!
When sending your contribution, please include the following information:
Business or Donor Name :
City, State, Zip:
Checks should be made out to Oregon Coast Community Action, with "Connect" written on the memo line. Or, if you are donating certificates, indicate that they are for Connect. Send your donation to Oregon Coast Community Action at 2110 Newmark Center, Coos Bay, OR, 97420. For more information about Connect, call Emily Summerfield, 888-7171 or Hallie Winchell, 888-7108. Visit www.orcca.us for our full donation policy.
|< Prev||Next >|