||Through a partnership with Sol Coast Consulting and Design, ORCCA is providing Solar Photovoltaic (PV) access to over 100 low-income households in the area. ORCCA has already been able to install solar panels at the Women’s Safety and Resource Center’s Chloe House, as well as Coos Curry Housing Authority’s facilities in Airport Heights and Powers. Most recently, panels have been installed at Cedar Grove Apartments, and have just begun installations at Park West Apartments.
In addition to the energy assistance provided, the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act stimulus moneys that made SERC possible were reinvested directly into the local and state economy. The project allowed for the creation of 11 local green jobs for the installations, resulting in a $350,000 payroll for Coos County workers. Additionally, all of the solar modules have been manufactured in Oregon and all the equipment suppliers are local, distributing over $1 million throughout the local economy.
Solar Performance of each site brought to you by Sol Coast:
- Myrtle Point
- Park West Phase I
- Park West Phase II
- North Bend City Housing Phase I H
- North Bend City Housing Phase II A
- North Bend City Housing Phase III K
- North Bend City Housing Phase IV D
- North Bend City Housing Phase V L
- North Bend City Housing Phase VI O
- North Bend City Housing Phase VIII P
- North Bend City Housing Phase IX R
|< Prev||Next >|