- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (10 ounce size) edamame
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small bowl, stir together oil, basil, chili powder, onion salt, cumin, paprika and black pepper.
- Drizzle mixture over edamame and toss to coat well.
- Arrange beans in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Roast, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring once, until edamame begin to brown.
- Serve hot as a vegetable side dish or cooled as a snack. Refrigerate any leftovers.
|< Prev||Next >|